This is a short manual on how to use EtherDelta on your Ledger Nano S to trade HAWK tokens.
– Go to etherdelta.com ->On the top right corner of the screen click on “Select Account”.
– Choose “Ledger Nano S”.
– Follow the instructions on your computer screen. In your Ledger Nano S. You need to go to the settings of the Ethereum application on your Ledger device and set “Browser Support” and “Contract Data” on “Yes”.
– Once plugged in you will see your Ethereum public address, with your ETH balance, and the name “Ledger” on the top right corner of your computer screen.
Important notice: EtherDelta does not access your Ledger private keys, it does not have the ability to do so. Your Ledger private keys allow you to sign transactions.
– On the left side of your computer screen you will see your Ethereum and token balances.
– If you unplug the device while you are connected to EtherDelta you will be able to see your balance but you will not be able to make transactions.